AeU’s Master of Business Administration (MBA) offers a more focused, yet diversified curriculum that aims to enhance the knowledge and problem-solving skills of both managers and executives. This programme is designed to provide professionals with the right skills to meet the challenges of an increasingly competitive global business environment.
You can choose one out of the six specialisations offered, which are:
1. International Business
3. Supply Chain Management
5. Human Resource Management
The Asia e-University is a collaborative multinational university initiated by the Asia Cooperation Dialogue (ACD), a body established in 2002 to promote Asian cooperation at a continental level. Established as a Malaysian initiative, to be the prime mover of e-Education, it is supported by 34 ACD Member Countries as affirmed at the ACD Ministerial Meetings held in Islamabad in 2005 and Doha in 2006.
AeU collaborates with Institutions of Higher Learning (IHLs) and Training Centres in the ACD Member Countries to offer quality academic and professional training programmes that are affordable and accessible.
At a Glance
|Provider||Asia e-University (AeU)|
|Course Duration||18 months|
- Marketing Management
- Managerial Economics
- International Business
- Managing People in Organisations
- Accounting and Finance for Managers
- Strategic Management-Asian Business
- Get in touch for full course details
CampusKuala Lumpur Kampung Attap, Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Master's Degree by Coursework
- Bachelor’s degree (MQF Level 6) with minimum CGPA of 2.50 out of 4.00 or other equivalent qualifications as accepted by the Senate of HEP; OR
- Bachelor’s degree (MQF Level 6) or equivalent qualifications but did not reach CGPA 2.50 out of 4.00 can be admitted, subject to a minimum five (5) years working experience in related fields.
- (For international applicants) English Language Competency Requirement Band: Minimum score of 6.0 for IELTS; OR its equivalent
- Total Course Cost(Estimation): RM 25,330
- Other Cost: Exam fee
- First Semester Charge: RM 5,690
- Registration Charge: RM 500